The Collegiate Centre has been established to facilitate the use of St Cuthbert’s College venues by the wider community outside of school hours. Our helpful team organises private bookings for the College’s state-of-the-art facilities alongside offering a range of co-curricular activities.
Please refer to the list below for a summary of some of the services available. For further details please click on the relevant heading in the menu to the left.
- Bookings for facilities after school, at weekends or during holidays. Suitable for concerts, recitals, lectures or forums, sports training, music rehearsals, residential conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Professional development courses for staff from other schools taken by senior St Cuthbert’s College staff
- iSchools for students entering the College
- Before and After School Club for Reception – Year 8 students
- Other after school activities from creative dance to rock band to karate to maths tutoring. These are run by outside providers and children from other schools are very welcome