2017/2018 iSCHOOLS for Year 7 to 9 STUDENTS NEW TO THE COLLEGE
New students are advised to attend one of our iSchools to learn our ILT systems and tools and earn an Apple OSX Certification. The iSchools are held on campus and taught by an Apple Certified Trainer. They run over two consecutive days during the summer holidays and also give students an opportunity to work together with the other new girls and to get to know the College.
- Cost is $277.01 per student
- Approx 20 students in each iSchool class
- Girls must bring their own Apple laptop which ideally should have been purchased through the College programme
- Girls should bring a sunhat, morning tea, lunch and a drink each day
- Each day’s session will run from 9am to 3pm
- Girls should complete registration at the College Reception on the first day of their chosen course.
- Registration will be open from 8.45am
- At the end of each day girls can be collected from the Robertson steps
The confirmed dates for the iSchool courses are:
- 18 – 19 December 2017
- 25 – 26 January 2018