Further to my earlier mention of Blue Skies Lead Teams, over 100 staff are looking forward to this process, starting on Tuesday.
These teams are:
- Personalised Learning and Achievement Data, Year 1 – 13. Led by: Mrs Angela Bell, Director of Personalised Learning
- Strengthening Curiosity, Innovation and Engagement, Year 1-6. Led by: Miss Angie Cannon, Teacher Year 4
- Strengthening Inquiry, Innovation and Engagement, Year 7 – 10
- Seamless Transitions Group: led by Mr Tom Curtis, Head of Faculty, Science
- Efficacy, Leadership and Service Group: led by Ms Deb Lean, Assistant Head of Middle School
- Senior Academy, Year 11 – 13. Led by: Mr Rob Griffiths, Head of Department, Classics
- Services and Facilities. Led by: Mr John Duston, Head of Subject Accounting, Administration Manager
A student focus will be at the heart of these groups and their discussions. I look forward to reporting the groups’ findings and recommendations in the future, during this exciting phase of ideas generation for the College.
Ms Roz Mexted