This practical course will involve the students in painting, drawing, printmaking and sculptural activities.
Through the process of making artworks they will:
- Learn to discuss and analyse their work
- Study the works of relevant artists
- Learn appropriate studio processes and procedures
- Investigate motivations for making artworks
- Look at the position of art in society/culture
- Develop creativity and individual expression
The course is held over two terms. Specific topics are set allowing students to explore and investigate established art-making conventions.
- Internal assessment
Recommended Prior Achievement Level
Please refer to stationery list on mPower.