Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships are awarded on the results of a competitive examination and, a personal interview for short-listed candidates.
- To preserve the integrity of the programme the examination and interview dates are final and it is not possible to offer an alternative.
- Overall ability, participation in cultural, sporting and community activities and previous school achievements are taken into account.
- Candidates will sit examinations in English and Mathematics.
- Based on the results of the scholarship examination and application, a short-list for interview will be established.
- In addition candidates for the Music Scholarship will prepare two contrasting pieces for a ten minute audition and interview.
- The value of each scholarship is a minimum of 25% of tuition fees each year, for the duration of the student’s College education. Greater support, up to the maximum value of the scholarship, is available if financial need is demonstrated. An assessment of financial position is undertaken by an evaluator independent of the College, at no cost, if you choose to apply for greater financial assistance.
- There is an annual review of the performance of the scholarship holder against attitude and commitment criteria.
- All scholarships are open to prospective students only. Students must be New Zealand citizens or hold New Zealand residency visas.
- Scholarships or financial awards open to current students will be advertised within the College to the appropriate year levels.
- In the event of there being no candidate who reaches a sufficiently high standard, a scholarship may not be awarded.
- The decision of the Principal is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Mrs Ann Louise Jordan
Head of Admissions and Scholarships
Phone: +64 9 520 8472 ext 7612
Fax: +64 9 520 9386
Postal Address: PO Box 26 020 Epsom, Auckland 1344